To make sure your holiday runs smoothly the following terms and conditions apply:
The holiday let property 4 Bridge Cottages is only suitable for a maximum of 4 plus one baby up to 2 years (travel cot provided). We welcome singles, couples and families, but not all male or female parties, such as Hen/Stag nights. We cannot accept bookings from an applicant under the age of 18.
The Holiday Let Booking Form or online Holiday Let booking form must be completed. A deposit of 30% of the holiday price is required. Confirmation of the booking will then be sent out.
The balance is due 6 weeks before the holiday due date. If the start date of the holiday is within 6 weeks, then the total cost of the holiday is due at the time of booking.
Short Breaks are available but not during the High Season.
- For cancellations made prior to 6 weeks before the holiday due date, the deposit will be refunded, less expenses incurred.
- For cancellations made within 6 weeks from the holiday due date, the rent will be refunded, (less expenses incurred) if the property can be re-let. If we are unable to re-let the holiday let property 4 Bridge Cottages for that period, the full rental will be payable.
- If the balance is not paid when it is due, this is treated as a cancellation and the cancellation conditions apply as stated above.
- We recommend taking out cancellation insurance.
- In the event of unexpected circumstances (such as flood, fire etc), preventing the holiday let property 4 Bridge Cottages from being available or any event beyond our control, a full refund will be made.
- Prices include heating, cold/hot water, electricity, bed linen, towels, tea towels, high chair, stair gates, travel cot.
- Linen and towels are changed weekly.
- Without prior notice only the people shown on the booking form may occupy the cottage.
- Any damage to the holiday let property 4 Bridge Cottages and contents will be charged at replacement cost.
- The proprieter of 4 Bridge Cottages reserves the right to enter the property at all reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance. If in our opinion any person is not suitable to continue their occupation of the property because of unreasonable behaviour, damage or nuisance, the contract may be discharged and we may repossess the property immediately. You will remain liable for the whole cost of hire and no refund shall be due.
Any complaints should be made immediately or as soon as reasonably possible to the owner.
Please note that 4 Bridge Cottages is NO SMOKING throughout and sorry, but pets are not allowed (except Assistance Dogs).
Check in time is from 4pm. Check-out time by 10.00 am
- The use of the property or any amenity that is provided by the Owners are entirely at the visitors risk and no responsibility can be taken for any loss, damage or injury to persons who make use of them or any belongings of the persons who use them.
- The visitors must be entirely responsible for the safety of any children staying at the property.
- All cars and other vehicles are parked entirely at the visitors risk. The Owners take no responsibility for any loss or damage to any car, or vehicle and their contents.